- We proudly serve our Veterans. Our newest testimonials:
“Fly-tying class is very educational and relaxing as well as fun, too.” Raymond J., U.S. Army Infantry
“Great program. Really enjoy the challenge and relaxing process. As a novice I have to say, fly-tying ROCKS!” Layne R., U.S. Army Infantry
“Fly-tying class is very relaxing. It brings my anxiety down. It’s a lot of fun and informative.” Pat M. U.S. Army
“I enjoy creating something that is functional.” Roger R. “Very therapeutic. I learn patience and virtue.” Joshua B.
- Check out our newsletter for July!
- We had so beautiful day of fly-fishing for our Vets on July 1 under the Washington and Oak Ave. bridges in Roseburg.
- Thanks to Mercy Foundation we had Memorial Day Weekend fly-fishing camp on the North Umpqua River. Read our post
- Umpqua Jazz & Fly-fishing Experience on June 4 under Washington and Oak Avenue Bridges in Roseburg. Read our Press Release
- Newton Creek
We resumed work at the “duck pond” by working on a trail. For more details, get in touch with us!
CHARLIE MIKE! SEE OUR VIDEO FROM NEWTON CREEK
Source One Serenity Meets With Allen Hall Advertising, posted on November 1, 2016
“Calming Cast” in the News Review Today, posted on August 31, 2016
Southern Oregon Magazine About Source One Serenity, posted on August 11, 2016
Our Story, posted on March 31, 2016